Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

My little owl...
and my little peacock!
He just LOVED his glasses! Note the 3 sets of hands in the picture. :)
Yes, I think she is quite the cutest peacock there ever was!
I love getting Halloween costumes for the kids - don't really know why, I just do. Thanks to pinterest and other people's imaginations, I found some sweet costumes that worked just right for the kiddies.
For the owl, I found a template online for the glasses and the feather. I used brown, gray, and black felt for the feathers and sewed them in lines onto a t-shirt.
For the peacock, I made the fan out of feathers that I hotglued onto paper and then tucked them into a gold tulle tutu that I made. The headdress was more feathers glued to elastic.
Just a note: that R got FAR too much candy for one little boy! He'll be sharing it. :)



3 comments: