Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Alex & Carmen

Rehearsal supper set up @ Brenda's
The glittered gourds/pumpkins were inspired by Martha Stewart Living

Menu, place cards, and napkins married, courtesy of Jen's imagination

More views of the table - the arrangements were made with mostly "found" flowery things

Trio of Mexican dips - YUM!


Finally found a great opportunity to use this extra large bell jar!
The infinity love quote on a chalkboard platter - Wendy's cool idea!

 Now that Al and Carmen have been married for 2 whole weeks :), I thought I could put some pictures up from the wedding weekend. Mostly of the rehearsal supper since that was our responsibility this time around. We had fun
putting the evening together - seemed to go off without a hitch! Let me tell you, it was kinda nice being the waited on at the rehearsal instead of the serving for once!


I'll say it - adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment