Friday, May 18, 2012


 Radishes from my garden. Way more than we'll be able to eat on our own. Anyone need any?


This is probably my favorite salad dressing ever. I'm going to put in a plug for my new cookbook - dressing recipe is in there!

Every salad needs a little something crunchy. Ramen noodles toasted in butter with some slivered almonds. Not like ramen noodles aren't already fried...but these are just yummy.


Feta. My favorite salad cheese.

I used some fresh garden lettuce since I've got an abundance (happily) right now.
This salad is not to be believed in its deliciousness!
I had the salad first made by Mark and Natalie Schneider at a 4th of July get together. They served theirs with pea tendrils and other wonderful greens from the greenhouse and had all the food artistically arranged on their serving dish. I don't even remember all the stuff specifically anymore (I think maybe sunflower seeds and craisins) except that I dreamed about it for weeks after eating it. Seriously, it is that great.


1 comment:

  1. That was a very delicious salad last night. I belive I will have a slight variation tonight!

    ReplyDelete