Monday, May 7, 2012

Random Updates







A sweet picture of baby 1 and baby 2 on my new loveseat. :) So excited that Mad and Jayden will have each other!
My little Madders in a summer bubble suit. Love it!
A little brotherly love and sisterly tolerance.
River managed to snag a scissors from my studio and during snack time, he figured out he'd like to cut his gold fish rather than eat it.
I love having 2 kids. After hearing Mattie Kaeb's comment that she'd like to be in heaven taking care of babies, well, I thought that sounded like a good ending to life too. No runny noses in heaven!
In other news, I have laundry today. I saw a quote on Pinterest that said "My idea of getting lucky is to have someone do my laundry." So true.
A little bit of random luck: River was coughing this morning and then proceeded to cough til he puked. Fortunately for me, it landed on a book on the floor. Unfortunately for River, it happened to be Dumbo, which he loves to look at. All the same, I wasn't about to clean puke off the book (it was open so barf is now permanently stuck to the pages) so I tried to throw it away. And he kept trying to fish it out of the garbage. I think he got distracted enough that he won't remember to check the trash again. :)
I'm attempting to work on making some cards today what with graduation and mother's day coming up. For some reason, I can't get my printer to turn on. It's plugged in. There's juice in the outlet...annoying.

2 comments:

  1. Both babies' expressions in the top picture crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am so excited to see some pics of Madeira! :) Love the brother/sister picture!

    ReplyDelete