Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lady M

My sweet little girl! With her perpetual worried expression.
This little lady looks more like her mama's family...trust me on this.











Some of you are under the false impression that my kids look so much alike, to the point that I might get their baby pictures confused. That is, if I didn't notice the pink and flowery skirts and dresses v. the green, brown, orange, etc boy clothes. River is roughly the same age as Madeira in this picture and as you will note, they don't look similar except in coloring maybe. 
Genetics! I'm still holding out for a dark haired child because I'm pretty sure even if he/she looked like Jeremy, I would get the credit. :) And really, isn't that what having children is all about? (Sarcasm alert)


3 comments:

  1. Hope you are going to be at church tonight as I really need to give my sweetums a squeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, actually I'm not. Mad got her shots yesterday and has been extremely out of sorts. She didn't sleep good last night; ergo, I did not either. I think she's getting back to her charming self but this has been kind of a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby J gets his shots on June 15. Not looking forward to that. Ugh. Did you give Mad tylenol before? And those children don't seem to share any of the same features. But it's weird, because I still think River looks like you, too. Not as much, but you can tell you're his mother.

    ReplyDelete