
The lamb pictures were somewhat difficult as I may have mentioned to some of you.
I actually am in the mood to spring clean. Well, maybe not the mood but I want a clean house. River is napping right now so maybe that's why I'm ready to get to work.
He's still wheezing and hacking around but he slept OK last night all things considered.
I'm making an avocado chicken dish for supper - I will probably have to do some grocery shopping soonish. :( Grocery shopping seems like such a chore sometimes.
My life is SO exciting! Isn't it?
What a cutie - even though neither cooperated.
ReplyDeleteStill cute! I am making chili for supper since the day is ending on a cold and windy note. Tory kindly (not) left me a morsel of pie to eat after work. The swine.
ReplyDeleteArgh! I had this long post about how the fact that someone did a sloppy job painting around my baseboard in the living room somehow became my fault, according to my husband, because I wanted the room repainted and that's what happens when your husband asks someone to surprise his wife for his birthday by having someone repaint her wall while she is gone...I am in awe of the logic of the male mind. At least Tory left you some pie.
ReplyDeleteAlso River pooped in the shower this morning. Lucky thing he wasn't taking a bath with me, right?
What cute pics! Both look a little scared about the whole photo shoot. Dan was so excited about giving River his first tractor ride. He really loves our little boys.
ReplyDeletethose are Adorable! You seem down about your life Shara. You have a lovely life, remember? And who needs exciting? Exciting = stress.
ReplyDeleteSorry to give the impression that I don't like my life - I am quite happy here with my little guy. He's happily gnawing on grapes in his chew bag this am. I'm about out of formula so guess what? He's going to start drinking regular milk when it's gone.
ReplyDeleteI spring cleaned my kitchen cabinets yesterday. Jeremy thought that seemed kinda unnecessary until I told him that mice pee constantly. And then I had him wipe out one cupboard and he said it was dirty. I think he partly thought it was unnecessary is because he told me that he doesn't remember his mom ever wiping her cabinets out. (!)
ah, the "my mom..." syndrome.
ReplyDelete