looks good! i love the idea of redoing furniture. it's so...personal. and then it's exactly what you want.
And so...frugal.
What a cutie? If there wasn't a glass covering those books, they'd all be on the floor.
Refinishing furniture is immensely satisfying. :)Found a picture for you today Jen. I'm trading it for a painting for a blank frame that I also got today. Garage sale mania!
am i doing the painting? slightly confused..l
Yeah :). I got a cool frame, I just need some artwork to put in it!
ah. ok. what size is it?
I'll show you sometime when you are home again. No hurry on it.
looks good! i love the idea of redoing furniture. it's so...personal. and then it's exactly what you want.
ReplyDeleteAnd so...frugal.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie? If there wasn't a glass covering those books, they'd all be on the floor.
ReplyDeleteRefinishing furniture is immensely satisfying. :)
ReplyDeleteFound a picture for you today Jen. I'm trading it for a painting for a blank frame that I also got today. Garage sale mania!
am i doing the painting? slightly confused..l
ReplyDeleteYeah :). I got a cool frame, I just need some artwork to put in it!
ReplyDeleteah. ok. what size is it?
ReplyDeleteI'll show you sometime when you are home again. No hurry on it.
ReplyDelete