Monday, February 4, 2013

Farming Tribute, courtesy of Ram


A couple of my facebook friends shared this ad and then I just had to share it.
Yes, it brought tears to my eyes, thinking about my dad and how hard he worked. About how lucky I am to have him in my lineage.
I am proud of him. I always thought it was so cool that he loved what he did for a living. I was dying to find something that I loved just as much. (Parenting?...Sometimes!)
And now just think, Al, what you get to pass along to your kids. :)
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I loved and respected Dad for many reasons, one of which was how hard he worked. I know I will never work as hard as he did, but I am grateful that he provided for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when I watched that ad. I remember the few times that I got to help Dad milk. I feel so fortunate that I got to spend that time with him.

    ReplyDelete