I've canceled 2 play dates in the last week because of sick kids. I sent Jeremy off Sunday night and stayed home with the kids because of suspected sickness...groan.
Last week I was feeling pretty mean, what with cleaning up too much puke, too much laundry and scrubbing and unhappy children and not enough sleep.
So I was feeling the need to pause and find something to not whine about.
Sometimes it really is the little things.

It is all about the packaging :)
ReplyDeleteI know. I'm a sucker for it - I should have more self control, but alas.
DeleteAnd don't forget those tiny amazing ice crystals we are seeing on the windows...looking thru the sunshine at those sweet sparkles is outstanding! Speaking of packaging. Hope you don't mind but I felt the need to borrow your gratitude quote for my board - very good one for this season of giving! Enjoy the day.
ReplyDeleteI am ready for some snow! Glad you liked the quote. :)
Deleteah, one of those days. Though to tell you the truth, sick or not, I just want to see my little niblings! A few more days!
ReplyDelete4 more days!!!!!!! And the kids are back to normal, whatever that is. :)
Deleteanother post please.
ReplyDelete