
I've been trying to reorganize/purge/clean my studio. Jeremy told me it always looks like a mess - but I generally have works in progress up there so that would be why. I have my mags safely tucked away, a box of mags destined for the trash, and my closet is organized. :) Container for gift bags and wrap and all my sewing projects are tucked away, to be hauled out again and this time finished!
I checked on River after he cried himself to sleep for his afternoon nap to make sure he was OK. He sleeping in his crib, minus his socks and his pants and there were cheddar whale parts all over the crib. Musta been saving them for later!
He cracks me up! I have many, many pictures of the boys in like poses. Ty never met a drawer or shelf that he didn't want to empty.
ReplyDeleteThese remind me of Alex and Wes. Can he access your flour?
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that you found him without his socks AND pants. It is easy to get socks off, but pants??? Maybe he was crying because he was cold.
ReplyDeleteHis pants were kind of loose so he probably pulled them off in the process of resisting his nap.
ReplyDeleteHe cannot access my flour :). The dishwasher is his favorite plaything. He can tell when I'm filling it even if he's across the room and if I shut it before he can reach it, he gets pretty ticked.
I don't what his problem was last night but he slept badly - like the first week that he was born. Ugh. He's still sleeping though so hopefully he wakes up happy.
He looks like he knows he's being ornery. I miss my little buddy. And could i salvage anything from the mags destined for the trash? If you already pitched them, it's fine.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of mags, does anyone have a need for photography/writing magazines?
ReplyDeleteDon't think so Lisa, I'd probably feel the need to read everything and keep articles, etc.
ReplyDeleteJen, I still have all the mags in a box so you can look through them next time you're home.