Friday, February 11, 2011

Riv Dog




Some things never change - hello, Danny Dinkle! I thought his little smirk made him kinda like his mother. :)
Yummy fresh rolls.
And could a kid be any cuter in little leg warmers? Even though I was thinking about a girl when I bought them...
Anyone else see the super cool slippers on Betsy Hany's blog? Kinda want a pair but I'm not sure I want to pay $65 for them.
Looking forward to a stay at the Fernwood Suite in Forrest tonight. And a catered meal at Karl & Bethany's.


26 comments:

  1. I did see the slippers. And liked them. I would like new ones, as my old ones smell like something died. Not sure why that is. Can't wait to babysit little Danny Dinkle tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is sooooo sweet! wannaseemylilriv! NOW! soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I think his leg warmers look so warm and cozy...wishing I had a pair, but I don't think they would look so cute on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the rat was using your slippers as his bed Lis! And Wendy don't try the leggings and spare us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, can't wait to steal him in church again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will have to come through me first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's healed! Baby is now feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallelujah!! Yahoo!!! He is already to go to Iowa this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be pleased to know that he seems to be happiest in his carseat. Although I'm not sure how he's going to like a 7 hour carseat trip to Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you want me to get some snacks for our trip? How about a late night snack gathering at Alex's next Wednesday night? We can all bring the snacks and invite Karl and Bethany, Ernie and Carol. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good to me. I made some coconut chex mix stuff and am brining combos, crackers and cheese, dried blueberries and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I meant bringing and this is Shara.

    ReplyDelete
  13. we know. does jeremy ever comment anyway?
    we had homemade pretzels at snack night at church last night...not quite as good as yours, shara, but still pretty satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Late night snacks sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If Alex okays it can you call Ernie's and Karl's, Shara? What does everyone want to bring?

    ReplyDelete
  16. When's communion exhortation? Should not have LNS on that night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Communion exhortation is probably 1 and a half weeks before communion, April 9.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Wednesday will probably be a late night because of the conference meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes, I forgot about that. I don't think we should have LNS this Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maybe we could have it the Wednesday night during spring break, which would be March 23, unless that is communion exhortation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. yeah it can wait til spring break

    ReplyDelete
  22. actually, that's communion exhortation people.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know, I just found out. Marlene, Kathy, Linda, and Susan are planning to get to IL at 6:00 or 6:30 Saturday night. You all want to come to our house for a birthday party?

    ReplyDelete
  24. K. LNS is on hold? Just went to the Corner Store today - such treasures to be found. And I walked out with only a mini scoop and some jelly stuff.
    Totally pysched that Jess had a little girl! :) She gets the little pink and white dress that I bought for *River's little sister that may never be around and will unlikely come at a time to fit this cute dress*.

    ReplyDelete