Friday, December 31, 2010

Growing fast...

Let's see - lil Riv is wearing his dad's old clothes in this picture - still adorable though.
He loves him some sweet potatoes. Starting to army crawl. Likes to spit.
In short, he is SO fun!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that kid!
    Did he settle down yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It took a while though. He fell asleep on the way home and woke up when I put him on the bed and Jeremy got to put him back to sleep. He is SO patient...kinda.
    That SO fun part of my blog might be a little optimistic right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable in the sailor outfit. That brings back memories of yesteryear. I left River's church bag and blanket in the baby room. I hope that is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's being kind of whiny this am. Drooling like none other. Every time I put him on my lap in the office, he wants to whip open the desk drawer and rifle through everything. And he gets very mad if I don't let him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hack Hmm Im baaacckk. Enough Ricola advertising. Shara I think my new Dell XPS 15 may rival your sMacbook in the cool factor. Actually it had Pooge drooling so it has to be cool right? Btw Shara im keeping the boys tonight, at least the oldest two. Should be pretty interesting. . .

    ReplyDelete