Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Your stop for all things River...






He's one month old now! And starting to smile but only when he feels like it. :) I love him just a little more every day...he's getting more fun with time. And I have 10 more years to enjoy the fun stage according to Dad.
I made 100 little cups of panna cotta yesterday with the help of Jeana and Jenna. Wendy's offspring were also here being little pestilences. Except for Kenny who ate lunch without whining, picked up trash without whining, and carried in groceries without whining. He should get a tally mark for his good work.
Riv's dr. appt. was cancelled today because Dr. Austman was otherwise occupied at the hospital. So I go on Thursday. And then we leave Friday for Branson.

8 comments:

  1. How cute! Simon fell asleep on the way home and Ty & Kenny went to bed @ 8:30. They are much better today. No cavities at the dentist, but one of my teeth does have a small crack so he is going to drill out a little and put some resin to keep it together. If that doesn't work, I am looking at a crown in the future. Not sure what I am doing this afternoon. I have plenty I could do, but little of it sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. River almost looks like a little red head in the pics. How sweet! Sounds like we are getting a sheltie at FVH to replace Gilmore. Wally is a 7 week old pup. He is adorable.

    Schaffer reunion is the first Saturday in August at Forrest park @ 12:00. I am also going to send an email to everyone. Please respond to the email if you think you are coming. Grandpa and Grandma will get chicken for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss RIVER!!!! I can't believe you have the nerve to go somewhere else two Sundays in a row.
    Texas was great (I ate at a Brazilian steakhouse, Tory would love it) except I didn't get home until 3 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did you sneak off to Texas, Lisa?
    I'm making tapioca today for our trip to MO where I am responsible for one meal. I made some sour cream and chive bread in the bread machine last week and froze it for vacation. I can't wait to try it and hopefully, since I made it in the machine (and cheated I know), it will taste perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weather leaves me no choice but to lounge indoors with a glass of ice cold mint tea. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I miss my sweet little Rivs. Hope y'all are having fun and Riv, that you are being a good boy for your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. arrrg. Bored at work!! We are supposed to work on something, but Steve had to go to Walt's, etc. I brought some mint tea to work today, so I at least have that. How are the boys behavin?

    ReplyDelete