Tuesday, June 29, 2010






Isn't he the cutest little thing? Life with an infant is starting to be a little more normal. For instance, today Wendy and I actually froze green beans. And I made some food for the first time in like 3 weeks. Spaghetti carbonara for lunch. :) Soon, I hope, my life will find a routine. One where I actually get stuff done in a day, like I used to.

9 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! I can't wait to hold him again and cuddle him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at Once & Again for baby clothes. They didn't have anything cute for boys. We may have to go shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So crazy...Riv looks Leman in the top pic and Dotterer in the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he kinda looks like Ty did in the middle picture! Bored at work :( Lisa, don't forget to get sweet corn after work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aside from Jeremy being sick and therefore, Mr. Needy and Mr. Whiny and so forth, I had a good day today. Especially while he was at the funeral this morning. ;) I made cabbage rolls, cheeseburger buns, and zucchini parmesan bread.
    And for the record, he thinks I can't afford to go out to eat at Cafe Luna...Just shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, I am so tired of sweet corn. The kids didn't even want to eat it last night. How quickly we tire of things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. riv was a weasel today. he thinks he needs to eat all the time...so i got nothing done. and he wouldnt sleep more than like 1/2 at a time until we took a nap together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little stinker. I remember the days (and I don't miss them). Heading to btown tonight. I am supposed to take Alex with me and meet up with Tory spraying somewhere around Normal.
    Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you have a family shindig on July 4th while Evan and I were in Oregon? I really enjoyed my trip to Oregon. It was short and sweet. Evan started picking on the berry machine last night. Hand picking was done until then. The roses and flowers were so beautiful there. The wind and heat destroy them here.

    ReplyDelete