Isn't this a sweet picture of Tory and Wendy? We ate at Reality Bites last Saturday night - a new experience for Tory. We need him to branch out just a little from his chain restaurants.
Roofing on Saturday. Thanks SO MUCH for helping on a roasting day. (And I hear that Jeremy wasn't in the finest of moods either.) We are indebted to our fine friends.
Anyone else wake up from the hurricane gale early this morning? I thought for sure something was going to blow away or get knocked over but my potted herbs miraculously survived and all the ladders and scaffolding are still in the same position this morning as they were last night.
And for the record, Simon is turning into a little weasel. He was making fun of Kenny yesterday for having to wear pull ups. I guess they can't stay sweet forever.
I like the color. Nice picture, Tory and Wendy.
ReplyDeleteI am working until 6 tonight. Sigh...
yeah...wendy and tory looking like they like eachother...
ReplyDeletethe color looks really green in the picture but i like it.
Wow, Jen posted!?!?!
ReplyDeleteIn the flesh, I think the house looks more charcoal, especially once it gets a second coat. My father-in-law doesn't like the color - too dark and thinks it will make the house too hot. But then in the nasty months of the year, that could be a really good thing.
Oh yeah, that was kind of a snide remark, Jen. And why do you have to work so late, Lisa?
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Is it possible to make cookies while watching an almost one year old and an infant? I would think yes but what do I know?
ReplyDeleteI like the color. It has presence. Yeah, Simo is getting a mind of his own...little stink pot. We are going to have to crack down. He was walking Sally last night and she took off running. He got pulled over on the driveway and he was mad at her. He said he doesn't like ouchies when I gave him a bath last night. I may have to work in Gibson City tomorrow which means a long day for me plus I may have to stay past 3 today..blah. We had a blast at Reality Bites and Coldstone on Saturday. Don't be deceived Jen, that pose was for the camera. Tory was annoyed.
ReplyDeleteWorking late because I am covering the late lab until we get someone hired. Simon is a stinker, but he's still cute. And Shara, are you planning ahead with the cookie making, say, in a year or so? I think it would be possible.
ReplyDeleteYes, I would hope so. Making cookies is easy. Why?
ReplyDeleteWhich reminds me that I need to make cookies next week for VBS. But I work and I have 3 kids, so I don't know if it is possible :)
ReplyDeleteI just looked at the roof pic. Is that Tory in the hip hat?
ReplyDeleteNo, Lisa, someone else made the comment about the cookies. I just find cookie making very simple and uncomplicated and if you can't do that with kids in the house, you pretty much can't do anything. Wendy, I have 5 doz. monster cookies here if you want some.
ReplyDeleteWow. Not sure what Jeremy did to get some people out here, but Shane is mowing the yard (think its your mower, Lisa), Gary Steidinger is mowing the pasture, and Jeremy finally got some weed eater string. Must have had a serious bribe going.
And you guys think I am authoritative and demanding???
ReplyDeleteWhat's that supposed to mean, Al? And yeah, that is Tory in the pic.
ReplyDeleteI wore my same black and white jacket with the yellow belt again. Got more compliments including: "Lisa, it's about time you wore something other than brown."
ReplyDeleteHint, hint, hey, Lisa?
ReplyDeleteAn interesting day with the nephs. Simon took like a 3 hour nap. Good thing kids come slowly...cuz I sure don't have energy right now to keep up with 3 of them.
Yeah, we took supper to Tory & Alex after leaving your house. Then I dropped them off at mom's while I got groceries. We were on our way home and Simon asked where we were going next. Home! You haven't been there all day.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to take Ty and Kenny camping tomorrow at Shane's big shindig. It should be exciting since last time we camped out the coyotes scared the boys and kenny woke up with an over sized pee laden diaper and woke up mom @ 5:30 because he was hungry. Anyway I am looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will be a blast, Al!
ReplyDeleteMaking German pancakes right now for Shane and Jeremy whilst they work on the roof. Am done at the turkey farm for the day... :)
Wow, you sure have Shane on a tight schedule. The boys are looking forward to camping with Alex.
ReplyDeleteHey, he volunteers himself for all this work! But it was a good thing - he showed up here at 7 this am so Jeremy HAD to get out of bed. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like Ev gets to go camping too.
Anybody need some pesto? I'm making another batch but I think I might freeze it this time.
What a terrible day - cloudy, overcast, and I paid our quarterly taxes...
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is a downer. Here I am, stuck at work on my supposed day off. I have to work all day Thurs and Fri too. Hopefully, I will get to take off earlier today and tomorrow, asspacially if there is baby news!
ReplyDeleteHey Seka! Long time, no talk...
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping with the baby news - asspacially since the cat had her kittens. I shouldn't be far behind right?
Your boys would like the Lone Ranger record I found this morning whilst organizing.
I'm a little disturbed by the new "especially" spelling...any special raisin? Just cuz you're grape?
ReplyDeleteThat's how Seka spells it.
ReplyDeleteHeard Wes has an interview with a company in...Hartford, CT! We may be visiting Rockville with more frequency. :)
He has to fly out there for the interview. I don't think he knows when yet. For all you cross dressers out there. Do you use a femmy name when you wear a dress? And a male name when you wear jeans? We have someone that comes to FVH and shim(she/him) wears a dress. Shim said she wants to be called "Jackie" - the real name is Dick. Jackie likes women and would like to get married if some female could get used to her wearing a dress. She was married before and her wife had children.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone want an old dog? Gilmore is at the vet and if no one wants him that may be the end of him. He is on medication for thyroid and he has ear problems. Doesn't it just make you want to go out and adopt him?
Wow, a cross dresser in Fairbury! Wes, you must be busy cause I haven't gotten a highly entertaining text/email/call/facebook for awhile. I haven't been to CT since ... was it 1992 or 1993? Anyhoo time to go back. I have my hands full with 4 children, a dog and a cat. Asspacially don't have time for a high maintenance dog.
ReplyDeleteGilmore is a retarded dog. Even more so than Spade although maybe he'd be good company for her. Or she could eat him. :) Seeing as how she eats everything else in sight.
ReplyDeleteCurtain rods are hung! And I'm sewing some today! Hopefully my house will look much more welcoming next time you are here.
Good luck, Wesley. I hear you missed morning church on Sunday, half job.
I am having a wonderful day at work. Tory came to work, left his truck and took my van. I forgot about it until I was outside the office with the door locked at noon. Oops no office key on the truck key ring. So I got to drive to Lexington to meet Tory to get a key. I was only 15 min. late getting back. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
ReplyDeleteWe stopped to see Ty Mueller last night and had basil ice cream. Not quite as good as Wendy's but still tasty :).
ReplyDeleteWhy wasn't it as good as Wendy's? Did you have fun with Erika?
ReplyDeleteToo strong. We did have fun with Erika.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Sharemy!
ReplyDeleteGot to hold my little sweetums last night again. We were leaving and Simon pipes up "Bye River." Simon thinks his future playmate is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteLittle Riv is pretty adorable. So snuggly 'n stuff.
ReplyDelete