I might get bored though. So maybe I should maintain your garden. I am looking at curtains and so forth right now though. Decorating should take some mental energy . :)
I am now typing on the computer in my NEW office. Finally, after almost two years, I get my own office - and I get to decorate however I want...this should be fun. I need some plants, or plastic ones that I don't have to remember to water. Oh, the delight!
That sounds exciting, Lise. I found a box of terra cotta pots in the shed...shouldn't have blamed the dog for breaking all of them! I planted some basil and thyme in pots and they look really cool. You could do that and then you'd have something awesome to look at plus some fresh herbs whenever the mood struck. Jen, I finished my pillow today and I'm going to get the blanket done before the day is over. Look for a new blog post soonish!
Not sure why the first post didn't work so here's another go at it.
ReplyDeletelike a bird in a tree, I got my liberty..... Gotta love the man in black.
ReplyDeleteDone with work!
ReplyDeleteLucky dog!
ReplyDeleteI might get bored though. So maybe I should maintain your garden.
ReplyDeleteI am looking at curtains and so forth right now though. Decorating should take some mental energy . :)
I am now typing on the computer in my NEW office. Finally, after almost two years, I get my own office - and I get to decorate however I want...this should be fun. I need some plants, or plastic ones that I don't have to remember to water. Oh, the delight!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds exciting, Lise. I found a box of terra cotta pots in the shed...shouldn't have blamed the dog for breaking all of them! I planted some basil and thyme in pots and they look really cool. You could do that and then you'd have something awesome to look at plus some fresh herbs whenever the mood struck.
ReplyDeleteJen, I finished my pillow today and I'm going to get the blanket done before the day is over.
Look for a new blog post soonish!