This isn't even a fraction of the amount of pictures I've taken of the two of them together, more so as they've gotten older and started playing together.
But as they say, all good things must come to an end. The days of the ballad of two are numbered.
Two kids is awesome. But I'm sure three will be better. :)
I know some people are weirded out by sonograms but in spite of all the evidence, I don't really "feel" pregnant until I know my baby is alive and healthy. It's just nice to know.
Some of you have asked if the kids are excited. Madeira is clueless. I told River I was having another baby, and he looked at me with a small amount of irritation and asked, "Why?" in a withering tone. So no, neither of them seem to care, at least at this point.Jeremy asked me last night what we were going to do with 3 kids. It seems so far away that I can't really be worried about it yet. I have no idea. We had no idea with 1 or 2 kids, and we limp along. I'm sure 3 will be the same.
If you are curious, I'm not sure if we'll find out what we're having or not. Jeremy informed me a while back that if we ever did find out the gender, we weren't going to be telling anyone. I don't know if I'll be able to keep a secret...
Anyway, I'm excited about a May baby. My dad is the only one in the family with a May birthday and I was kind of hoping that I'd have a baby on his birthday at some point for some reason. But just having a baby in May will be good enough. Why push my luck, right?
On a final note: Everytime I'm pregnant, I have the thought that this time I will be both cute and comfortable. Cough. So again, wish me luck.


Congrats! Cute post...I enjoyed your sense of humor! Treasure it...it will come in handy with 3 kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteI am sure you were smirking on the inside when I casually mentioned it had been awhile since we had a baby in the family, and when was that going to happen?! Glad you could oblige. I am sure my kids will enjoy their new cousin - especially since sharing toys will not be required for awhile :).
ReplyDeleteMay is awesome time for a baby! I was born May 18, Ryleigh was due May 18-but I decided to get gest. diab. so they induced me on May 11! I loved being pregnant that time of year! I am so excited for you guys! I'm really startin to get baby fever...but maybe soon--we'll see! :) At least Ryleigh is 18 months now. (Cant wait to see what name you come up with this time :) :) :) )
ReplyDelete:) Surprises...
DeleteYippee! We just got your announcement yesterday in the mail, and I LOVE the picture. :) And I can totally identify with how you are feeling as far as, "What will we do with 3?" It's definitely crazier since you have more kids than parents, but it's also super fun...I think Tirzah has about the most fun-loving personality of all our kids. It also feels like she's grown up faster than Max and Nora...I'm pretty sure she was talking much clearer much earlier, which is a good thing for me.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hope all goes well...I was just thinking the other day that I'm pretty sure 3 kids would do me in right now. Hopefully Amyla is out of this 'phase' she's in right now before that ever happens! Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteHeidi
I'm sure number 3 will be laid back...right?!?
DeleteI'm tickled:). Can't wait to meet baby #3...and though it seems impossible (because I love them so already), I'm sure I'll love them just as much as the first two. Riley's excited too!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should give him honorary uncle or cousin status - or wait, is he already there? :)
Delete