Saturday, July 13, 2013

the wedding

The wedding came and left...a month ago!! Time is flying.
Here are a few pictures of the events leading up the wedding and reception.
 
 
The ex-bride-to-be at the personal shower, by some of our favorite dishes. ;)


 Set up for the rehearsal supper at Brenda's.



A favorite picture from the weekend - look at all those cute little boys!




 Friday morning before reception set up - lots of panna cotta to make...

and cupcakes to frost...






I have to say, this chevron striped memory table of Wendy's turned out super, super cute.


 I think that face means he's eating something REALLY good.
Same for him.












 I always find it so amazing that hours after the reception is over, the hall is returned to its usual look, all the decor thrown/stashed away, gifts packed into vehicles, and life moves on again. All the months of planning and hours of labor done forever and the wedding just a memory. That isn't saying I wouldn't do everything the same all over again...
Because I am SO happy for my sister. I think Darwin is awesome - he is perfect for Jenna, perfect for our family. See how great it is when you let God order your life? I ended up with a brother-in-law that exceeded my expectations. :)
So thankful I got to be a part of their wedding!
(OK, so this was a super busy weekend for me and I got NO pictures of Dar + Jen so you will have to check out A Glimpse in Time Photography's facebook page or website to see more fabulous pictures of the wedding/couple.)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you're sweet :) (which I totally already knew.) i love my sisters, and not leastly for all the work you guys put into the wedding. I had someone confess to me that they had a rather spirited argument with their spouse over the lemon tartlets, insisting that they HAD to be homemade, even if that meant someone was crazy enough to make them all. And yes, Dar is pretty awesome:).

    ReplyDelete