Well. She's one now. Such a little sweet pea.
Kenny's birthday is the day before Mad's so we had a "combined" party. I say that pretty loosely since it was definitely a little girl's party - all pink and ruffly and stuff. I don't think he noticed - gotta love that big cheesy grin of his!
We skyped Jenna that night so she could join the chaos - definite chaos! We're all going to have to get used to the idea of her absence for parties and fun get togethers. :(
And we're not quite done celebrating - another party later this week with the Leman's!


Sweet Madeira! Happy birthday! tell your parents to bring you to Cville sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteIn the top picture, Mad looks just like you, Shara!
ReplyDeleteUmm, not quite sure what to think of that. Alex said the same thing to me today. While I'm glad I don't hear that she looks just like Jeremy, I never thought I'd hear that she looked just like me either...hopefully she's taller, more graceful, more clever, and better looking in the long run.
DeleteHappy happy birthday sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's so bloomin' sweet! Yes, skype-ins will have to become the norm.
ReplyDelete