 |
| The "before" picture. I actually didn't mind the lamp this way but it really needed some more color to fit into my living room. |
 |
| Spray painted a glossy red with flowers hot glued to the shade. I was originally thinking gold for the base but couldn't find a gold spray paint that I could live with. |
|
 |
| I saw an idea of using an old window as art ages ago online and had Jeremy save one for me when he tore down one of our old sheds. Pictures by A Glimpse in Time Photography |
 |
| A close up of one of the panes - chipboard L that I covered with some of my favorite paper and some embellishments from Hobby Lobby. I was looking for something a little more awesome for the details but didn't find what I was looking for. |
It's happy hour at this house - two sweetly sleeping children, leaving me to get some things done for Sharemy Sales. Not my
absolute favorite way to spend the quiet time but business before pleasure!
I'm feeling wishful of a few things lately. Wishing that I took better pictures. Wishing that I thought to take more pictures of the little moments. Wishing that I was a pro already on my Adobe CS6 program. Wishing I had a exercise program. Wishing I could sew better. Wishing my niece and nephew were here already. Wishing my bookwork would do itself and spare me the trouble.
And I will leave you on that note...
I wish your niece and nephew were here, too! And I share some of your other wishes as well...
ReplyDeleteYes, this learning to sew can be frustrating....
ReplyDelete