Off with the old, on with the new. We are now your typical middle class young family with a mini van. Oh well, it was bound to happen. I am excited about more space and whatnot.
Almost 9 years! The only vehicle I've ever owned...up til now, of course. Do you want me to make some food for Bryan's party since we aren't to bring gifts?
Um, would you like to make cupcakes? I was hoping for something like yellow frosting with some brown dots or some other giraffe-like thing. Use your imagination. Is that okay?
How long was the Grand Prix with you? It served you faithfully!
ReplyDeleteAlmost 9 years! The only vehicle I've ever owned...up til now, of course.
ReplyDeleteDo you want me to make some food for Bryan's party since we aren't to bring gifts?
Um, would you like to make cupcakes? I was hoping for something like yellow frosting with some brown dots or some other giraffe-like thing. Use your imagination. Is that okay?
ReplyDelete