Monday, October 3, 2011

Christmas pictures


K, I need a little advice on which picture to use for our Christmas pictures. I think River looks happier :) in the bottom picture, but I like the brick wall in the top one. And I know that they are very similar so it probably doesn't really matter. But I still need to eliminate one. I think I'm going to cry uncle on taking any more pictures since both Jeremy and River were equally terrible about getting pictures done. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I see why you like the top one. However, I like the lighting, the compositiong, and River's smile better in the bottom one. Either one is adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Lisa. I checked out Minted today. Awesome. But I have a problem spending over a $1 per card when people are just going to throw them away. Maybe I will do 2 cards - one for family and one for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete