Friday, July 29, 2011




OK, Lisa, I'm updating just for you...River is still sleeping right now. I think I'm going to have to change his nap schedule since he's not settling down very well at night and is waking up 1 to 2 times. He goes back to sleep but I can't always. Which is annoying.
Anyhoo just posting a few pictures so you can see what he's up to. He crawled into that drawer by himself and was having a grand old time with all his dishes. As for the bottom picture, here's to another generation of Archie comic readers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. Amazing how a little blondie can look so much like his mother. He is walking around so well now.
    Brain and Roger both had appointments in Peoria today. Things are looking good; Brain can now lift 25 pounds. Another appointment in 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he looks like me - what a touching comment!
    Glad Bryan and Roger are doing well. God has been looking out for them.
    Jeremy's LASIK went well - he's very impressed with his new and improved vision. Wendy, you would be fine especially if your insurance covers any of it. The actual procedure took like 10 minutes and he said it didn't hurt or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it went well for him. Hopefully it stays. I had some issues with night driving for awhile.

    ReplyDelete