Friday, September 3, 2010


My little weasel has a cold right now and isn't sleeping the greatest. And last night, he whined unless he was being held so I'm a little sleep deprived right now. You wouldn't know by looking at these pictures that he could be such a little weinie...
Ty made the coolest sock monkey for him - it's now living on Riv's book shelf.
In other news - I will be painting Azek for the house this weekend and trying to get the porch floor stained with the help of Brenda and my mother in law.
For those of you ordering Christmas gifts/pictures - there are lots of Labor Day sales online. Free shipping and if you are an ebates person, you get double cash back this weekend! :)

13 comments:

  1. Shara, Evan and I might come sometime this weekend. Or you can come to our house. It will be just the 2 of us at home. I want you to help me pick out the pics from Shutterfly.

    One of the employees left a note in my mailbox telling me that since she had a commitment change, she would be getting a dollar/hour raise. I checked with Bonita because I didn't see anything come across my desk with that information. Bonita said, "WHAT!!!!! I want a raise, too. ????????????" This employee thought I would be stupid enough to put the information in without checking with administration? People are so interesting and stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! He sure doesn't look like he could give you any trouble at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coworker! If only it were that easy to get yourself a little more money...
    Mom, you can come over whenever - we'll be here. I heard you're going down to Dawson Sat. night.
    Starting the painting tonight. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's "azek?"
    I miss my lil riv. he's getting different looking...more human, less organic blob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i showed danielle the pics, and she said, "he looks like a turtle..." !!!
    he really must.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey turtles are cute... right? Azek is the trim that I'm using around my windows. Supposed to look like wood but its plastic so it won't rot. cool stuff. www.azek.com The windows are trimmed and almost half of the siding is on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you put pictures on this blog? Or invite me to be your friend on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melinda said to email the pics to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures of the house? And are you on facebook now? I'll see if I can get that done this afternoon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...facebook, mom? seriously? i can't have my mom being more hip and up-to-date than me. guess i'll have to bite the bullet...nah. i'm disliking computers more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not really on facebook so could you put the pics on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent you an email about a job, Shara.

    ReplyDelete
  13. new post...mwahaha. it's not me that's sadly behind this time

    ReplyDelete