For your benefit, Jen, so you can see how fast Riv is growing up! In the top picture, he is wearing a 6 month outfit - time is flying. He taking longer naps now :) and will play with his toys for a while. Finally he can grab and hold things decently. He's still not that great at it though.
I'm working on putting our engagement/wedding/honeymoon pictures together, a project that's been on my plate for like two years! And I'm filling out Riv's baby book and working on a small scrapbook for him. And as you know, I'm editing the stuff in my house. I think I've got the storage stuff down to the doll that Grandma Bauman gave me (what shall I do with it?) and one of Dad's hats and a fish bowl that I have an idea for but not doing anything with it for the time being.
Soooo sweet! I love my little neph more and more each day. Ty & Kenny had so much fun amusing him on Monday. I need to get rid of stuff too, but I never know what to do with it....not enough for a garage sale. Shara, I am thinking that I am going to get rid of that school desk in my office since my boys do not play with it. Do you want it?
ReplyDeleteSure, I think I could use it. You could just add your stuff to someone else's garage sale - that's what I do. :) Maybe if we added all Mom's stuff to it, and Lisa's, we'd have a full garage!
ReplyDeleteI have tons of stuff, so I would like to have a garage sale sometime. Not at my house, of course.
ReplyDeleteI second Wendy's adoration of Riber. I can't get enough of the sweet little boy.
I mean, River.
ReplyDeleteToo bad we aren't going to be around for the all town ones out here. Sounds like we coulda had enough stuff for one.
ReplyDeleteI miss my lil babe! he looks so old and alert! I'm coming straight to your house sat shara. what a stiff, to miss his growing up.
ReplyDeleteWhat time do you think you'll get here? And just so you know, I might be in Btown for Heartland days. Although more likely to be here, staining the porch ceiling.
ReplyDelete