I spring cleaned our bedroom today and filled in all the nail holes. Boring. I'm just going to go one room at a time and maybe I'll get it done. Ugh, it took me all day.
Tomorrow Wendy and I are doing salsa and sometime this week I need to do peaches.
The last picture of River is his expression while watching the lights swinging over the kitchen table. And the middle one is his 2 month picture. :) Love those Jafar lips!
Work has been so busy lately...hopefully I'll be able to feel caught up next week.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures; I showed the top one to my class.
Have the reservations been made for tomorrow night? I also have had a very busy week, but I am looking forward to some girl time!
ReplyDeleteReservations were made! My peaches are done although it did cause some domestic disturbance around here. My kitchen is all sticky with peach juice right now.
ReplyDeleteMy final trip to the dentist this morning. Hurray! We have some people coming tomorrow night - Ruston & Carlin, Arlen & Marissa, Jaylin, and not sure who else. And supper is at 6 or 6:30. I don't know why it can't be one or the other...Mr. Social is planning this event, need I say more.
ReplyDelete