Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet lil' River



Riv has been a little angel baby today - he took a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning, he's back to pooping regularly, and he had a full tummy in the above pictures. No wonder he has a big grin, right? Thanks to his model behavior, I got about 50 thank yous, made, written, and sent today.
I accidentally deleted all the pictures that were on my camera this morning :( but most of them were from vacation so hopefully someone will share theirs with me.
This little dude is going to get a bath and then he'll get ready for church. Hopefully he'll be wearing some new shoes tonight!

19 comments:

  1. aww, so cute. You need an easy day every once in awhile. Simon is being difficult this morning. He wants his cereal RIGHT NOW! I am thinking he didn't sleep long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally got the kids dropped off at Lisa's and am now at work. Don't know what was wrong with my kids this morning. They were cranky, but cheered up when we got to Lisa's. They immediately headed to the barn. I am in the mood to paint at my house or transform my house in some way. However, Tory hates it when I start a project in the middle of another project, so it will have to wait:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's being good today :). Ick, I need to finish up my thank yous but then I'll reward myself by going swimming this afternoon. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to Dale & Elaine's? Lisa is taking the boys from 1 to 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the first time in my life, I called a company and requested customer service so I could complain. This idiot place that billed us for reading my last sonogram first of all, didn't send us a bill originally so I paid over the phone by credit card. I've called these morons 3 times trying to get an original copy of the bill so I can turn it into CHM. The first time, the girl said she'd email it and never did. The second actually mailed me something but it was missing some info. Today when I called I got the same girl I talked to the first time and she put me on hold forever. So I called back and left a message with her supervisor. Probably not going to do any good anyway. This is the dumbest business I've had the misfortune to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you need to complain to her supervisor. We have date night tomorrow night at our house. Hopefully, the kids will stay outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Fairview Park is open Sunday but it might not be that hot tomorrow. We can see what it's like though after church.
    Porch roof is getting framed up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope y'all had fun at Tobin's last night. Prepare for a play by play: This morning, as Evan was crying, the pig got out...then the cows got out...then I loaded up the car with Evan's stuff...then he cried...then I did some chasing...Evan fell asleep...Cattle kicked up heels...Bryan to the rescue.
    Do you know what an elipsis is?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No. I googled it, but the didnt' come up with anything. Do you mean ellipsis?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yes, two "Ls." This is an ellipsis: ...

    I used a lot in my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes ... I did learn that in my google search...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excited for Famous Dave's tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going out on a limb with just cell phones. After our crackly phone somehow called 911 and a cop showed up to see that all was okay, I wondered why I even have it and pay so much a month.

    Kept little River yesterday and showed him off at FVH. Then he overfilled his britches right before Shara took him. He is really growing. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ready for parenthood, Lisa? That sounds like a somewhat familiar story (the crying while attempting to do things, that is) although I have to confess, i was wondering why EVAN was crying when I first read it...(I use ellipses a lot too, turns out!)
    Little Mr. Riv is batting around his AA Milne characters on his swing right now. And he's wearing that indestructible outfit that you bought for Ty, Lisa, with the frogs on it. Still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet he looks so cute. Does the hat fit him?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a little big. He's being so cute right now. He's cooing and talking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Riv is taking another long nap today.
    Last night when we were trying to eat supper and R was whining, Jeremy starting swinging the lights over the table which R LOVED! I wish I could have got a good picture of him giggling at them.

    ReplyDelete